Malahide R.F.C. was originally founded in 1922, and its initial patron was Lord Talbot of Malahide. In 2006 Malahide RFC opened its new 13,500 sq foot clubhouse and two state of the art rugby pitches. They are of the highest quality with everything needed by a modern rugby club. The clubhouse has a Rugby Bar and a Function Room suitable for seating over 120 people, with excellent kitchen facilities.
Malahide R.F.C. has enjoyed success at many levels and is considered one of the most progressive Junior clubs in Leinster.
Popularity: 2,039 views